Below is a live stream of Legion tutorials, tactics, and guides to help you build the best army and play at a higher level.
Over at Impact-X, Competitive Legion gamer, Nicholas Freeman, has a very thoughtful home for detailed analytical discussion of the game at all magnifications from individual units to overall strategies and everything in-between.
We recommend checking it out for tips, tricks, and insight into how best utilize your troops – whether for casual or competitive play.
Also listed is: Imperial Discipline – A Star Wars Legion Blog for Beginners. If you’re new to the game, here’s a great place to start.
- Director Krennic – Architect of Terror
- Imperial Discipline em Português!
- Not How the Force Works: Displacement
- Burnout in Gaming
- Rebel Pathfinders: Unit Analysis
- Rules Update 1.3.0
- How to Create a Kessel Spice Mines Base
- Jyn Erso – Stardust
- A Legion Competitive Primer (and Las Vegas Open Preview)
- Competitive List-Building for Dummies, Pt. 2 (Guest Post by Orkimedes)
- Corner Case: Blocking
- Command Card Generator
- Wookiee Warriors: Unit Analysis
- Star Wars: Legion Community Building
- Emperor Palpatine – Ruler of the Galactic Empire: Unit Analysis