Below is a live stream of Legion tutorials, tactics, and guides to help you build the best army and play at a higher level.
Over at Impact-X, Competitive Legion gamer, Nicholas Freeman, has a very thoughtful home for detailed analytical discussion of the game at all magnifications from individual units to overall strategies and everything in-between.
We recommend checking it out for tips, tricks, and insight into how best utilize your troops – whether for casual or competitive play.
Also listed is: Imperial Discipline – A Star Wars Legion Blog for Beginners. If you’re new to the game, here’s a great place to start.
- Not How the Force Works: Transporting Units
- NEW Legion Paint Sets! (May 2019)
- Dispatches from the Dog-Walker (Part 2)
- Dispatches from the Dog-Walker (Part 1)
- X-34 Landspeeder: Unit Analysis
- How to Create a Freshly-Waxed Death Star Base
- Corner Case: Slingshot
- Corner Case: Fishing
- Occupier Tank: Unit Analysis
- Unit Analysis Update
- Jyn Erso – Stardust
- Organized Play Structure for the Future of SW:L
- Corner Case: Kiting
- Imperial Officer – Ruthless Commander: Unit Analysis
- Chewbacca – Walking Carpet