Below is a live stream of Legion tutorials, tactics, and guides to help you build the best army and play at a higher level.
Over at Impact-X, Competitive Legion gamer, Nicholas Freeman, has a very thoughtful home for detailed analytical discussion of the game at all magnifications from individual units to overall strategies and everything in-between.
We recommend checking it out for tips, tricks, and insight into how best utilize your troops – whether for casual or competitive play.
Also listed is: Imperial Discipline – A Star Wars Legion Blog for Beginners. If you’re new to the game, here’s a great place to start.
- Terrain Tutorials: Craters (Guest Post by PCGamerPirate)
- What Paint Brand Should I Use?
- Capturing the Aesthetic of Sabine Wren
- Creating a 500-Point Format for Legion
- Celebrating One Year of Imperial Discipline!
- X-34 Landspeeder: Unit Analysis
- Corner Case: Slingshot
- Corner Case: Fishing
- Occupier Tank: Unit Analysis
- Unit Analysis Update
- Jyn Erso – Stardust
- Rebel Officer – Resolute Commander: Unit Analysis
- Corner Case: Scoping
- Corner Case: Blocking
- Command Card Generator